2021-22 School Supply Kits
NOTE: You will need to login to your Toolkit account to buy your school kit.
New to Vaughan or first-time to set up an account? Click here to start!
Vaughan PTA wants to make buying school supplies easy for you! Let us do the shopping and save you the hassle of searching for the right supplies in the heat of August. Supplies are delivered directly to your child's classroom before school starts. PLUS, because we can buy in large quantities, we are able to contribute all proceeds back to Vaughan PTA. PTA funds great programs, events, teacher wish lists, school-wide celebrations and staff appreciation.
Thank you for supporting Vaughan PTA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
When do I need to order by? Online orders will be taken through June 15. Due to COVID-19, we will only be accepting orders via credit/debit card.
Do the prices of the kits vary by grade? While most kits are just $55 each some kits have been priced slightly higher due to higher priced items being requested.
- Do you offer kits for GATE classes? Yes, PTA has kits for both general education and the GATE Academy.
How were the prices set? After reviewing the lists that the teachers created, we researched prices based on these lists and the specific brands that were requested, Crayola, Elmer's, DixonTiconderoga, and so forth. We also compared prices to other offerings in AISD, including what school supply companies would charge.
It's summer and we want to purchase our school supply kit. Unfortunately, we had to cut off our sales as of June 15.
Does buying my school supplies from the PTA support the school? Yes. Because we are able to purchase in very large quantities we are able to get good prices. All proceeds are part of the Vaughan PTA and fund numerous programs, teacher wish lists and events.
When do I receive my school kit? Kits will be delivered direct to your child's classroom by Meet the Teacher night in August. Please note, the price includes all taxes and credit card fees as appropriate.
- We are moving out of Vaughan, can I get my money back? Unfortunately, all sales are final. You would be able to come to the school and pick up your kit in August.
- Refunds. Vaughan PTA will not be offering refunds for school supply kits. You may pick up your kit from the school in August.
- We are new to Vaughan, how do I order? Welcome! We are glad you are here. You will first need to set up a free account in Membership Toolkit, our PTA platform. Once you have your account you will be able to volunteer, purchase PTA items including membership and access the on-line student directory (available to current PTA members only). Click here to start.
- Is there a fee to register on Membership Toolkit? No! Registration is free and does not require you to join PTA as a Member.
- Why do some grades have kits for boys and girls? Some grades ask that boys bring some items and girls other items. For example, one grade may ask boys to bring a package of gallon plastic bags and girls to bring a package of quart-size plastic bags.
- You will receive a receipt to your email address on file. If you did not receive a receipt, please check your junk folder OR be sure that you selected the "PLACE ORDER" button at the end of your transaction (for all types of payments - credit/cash/check).
If you have any questions about ordering school supply kits, please contact: